Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Books on my shelf

image via amazon


Daisy Jones & The Six

I bought this book as soon as I read, "Author of The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo."

image via amazon

The Immortalists
I bought this after my friend, who has similar book interests as me, reported this was really good.

image via amazon

1Q84
I have long wanted to read a novel by Haruki Murakami. They always receive such good reviews.

image via amazon

A Girl Walks Into a Bar: Your Fantasy, Your Rules
I purchased this book to fulfill the "choose-your-own-adventure" challenge, but ended up reading something else. I am still interested in reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your favorite prompt from a past Popsugar Reading Challenge

image via amazon On Photography A book about a hobby from 2019 Popsugar Reading Challenge image via amazon Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widow...